Thursday, March 13, 2008

Exterior Signage at Pongo Power

Is it wrong to love my exterior signs as much as I do? When it comes to exterior signs - no, I don't mean my smile, or the twinkle in my eye when I'm blatantly honest with someone I care about. I mean the signs on my storefront in Park Slope, Brooklyn!

You simply must check it out - wheneva you have the chance. Pongo Power, located at 402 5th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue is certainly coming along. We now have exterior signage.

I've worked for the man (which was actually fairly ideal) I've worked for a few clients, and I've worked for myself; and I am very, very happy to report: my fav is working towards building a community.

Being at the fitness studio, and hiring my new employees has been more imaginative and more of a live dream-come-true than I could ever have foretold. (Imagine me knocking my head right now and stating, "Knock on wood.") I so enjoy establishing a place for people to meet, and greet, and talk about the vital issues of the day. And luckily my first boss (the man - Ted Bahr) taught most of that to me. I guess this blog is an exterior sign of my gratefulness.

Thanks, Ted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Erzsi Pongo's profile on LinkedIn